day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Tiddlerbasher

Now that is seriously wild :o

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Jim Fujitani

I have dealt with Dustin (the seller) a couple times, and found him to be a straight shooter.

He buys, uses, and sells 'unique' quality reels.  I'd guess the colors caught his eye, but he posted he didn't have time to use it like he should.

Its a real "purdy-lookin'' reel!

Shark Hunter

It has already been shipped. Dustin is definitely a straight shooter!
Life is Good!

Army_of_One

Another day in Paradise!

thorhammer

Shark Hunter

I need my head examined. :P
Life is Good!

thorhammer

I can't wait to see the pic of you in the sand with that getup.  Including the Braid belt. Don't break it.

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 09, 2017, 06:46:41 PM
I was told that by an ebay seller, so not sure if it is true.
I bought a high dollar reel today off Bloody Decks and the seller shipped it today, just in case.
Do we have to wait to know what a "high dollar reel" is?  I bet another Everol.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

You bet right Dominick. ;)
It is definitely Different.
Life is Good!

David Hall

that must be an Acid wrap Everol? 
escaped from the summer of LOve?
Made on Haight Street?
Bob Marleys Reel?

Dominick

Daron, don't look now but someone graffiti-ed your reel.  :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Daron I want to see a 10' Tiger on the end of that :) Chris.

gstours

Wow Daron?   Just sayin???   Ha ha.  I like it a lot!  :o  I think you will get a lot of comments,  maybe out of envy?  or out of disgust? 
       All fun and pun intended!!  ;)  Seems like you got a good deal in the "package" too.   Now you go show us what it will do?
  Oops now you need a new fishin outfit?    Maybe some tie dye and flip flops.   You already have a bandanna i,m sure.
     I,m sure hoping you get some good fishing time with this set up.   Kinda makes the 9/0 penn look like an unpainted lady ? ???
           There was a lot of work, talent, and artistic ability that went into this "outfit"  wear it with pride!!!!       Best of Fishing!!