THIS IS HOW TO POST PICTURES TO THIS SITE

Started by Dominick, June 24, 2011, 06:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on June 10, 2015, 04:07:11 PM
Can someone tell me how to rotate pictures?????

I feel like such an Idiot but I just can not  figure it out........
Go up to the toolbar. Drop down the "view" window.  You should see the instructions to rotate, then save the photo with a new name.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

Alright Signore, I'll  bite.
Where in the Flyfishing Hades is the "Tool Box " ?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on June 11, 2015, 02:19:28 AM
Alright Signore, I'll  bite.
Where in the Flyfishing Hades is the "Tool Box " ?
Swimmer, my mistake I meant toolbar.  I fixed the post.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

Thanks Dom,
Wayne will vouch for me, I'm really not as dumb as I act.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

El Pescador

Quote from: theswimmer on June 11, 2015, 05:34:15 PM
Thanks Dom,

Hey, hey, hey Jonathan!!!!!

I'm the last guy you want for a Character witness!!!!

Just ask Dominick!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on June 11, 2015, 05:51:25 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on June 11, 2015, 05:34:15 PM
Thanks Dom,

Hey, hey, hey Jonathan!!!!!

I'm the last guy you want for a Character witness!!!!

Just ask Dominick!

Wayne
Yeah, especially since he has no character.   ;) :D Dominick

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on June 11, 2015, 09:02:42 PM
Dag gone it I missed that one. ::)
Ya gotta be quick around here.   :D ;D Dominick

edmartz

Silent Hunter

Behold - the Cutting Table at Cabo!
Silence is Golden

Dominick

Wicho5981

I just take pic from my phone and go to my phones gallery after I click additional options and post pic.I take pic on my phone and instantly post it. Don't know how it works on desktop but I'm sure it takes a lot longer to post a pic.

Dominick

Quote from: Wicho5981 on November 03, 2015, 05:06:49 AM
I just take pic from my phone and go to my phones gallery after I click additional options and post pic.I take pic on my phone and instantly post it. Don't know how it works on desktop but I'm sure it takes a lot longer to post a pic.
Luis, you are correct there are other ways to post photos.  We all mostly use a photo hosting site because only the code for the photo resides on the AT site.  If everyone who posted photos actually posted the photo it would not take long for the site to start slowing down because of the amount of file space needed to keep a photo on the site.  So the eventuality of too many postings of photos directly to the site will result in the moderators having to erase the photos not hosted by outside sites like Photobucket.  At least this is the way I understand it.  I'll confirm this with Mike "Bluefish69."  Dominick

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

thorhammer

Mike when you get it let me know. Our friend Dominck graciously instructed me how to load from laptop, while on fishing trip I may add, but I am at best illiterate re IT and didn't realize why hosts are used until his post today.  That said if I don't know how to post from photobucket may deter me from building more crap to take pics of.....

Ya, no.......