2017 Was a good one.

Started by broschro, December 08, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

2017 has been pretty good to us. We may get one or two more days before the end of the year we will see, been really rough lately. Here are a few pictures of this year's catch. 1st picture is our first trip of the year. As you can see it was a good one 6 Cobia before lunchtime. that is my oldest son Aidan with a nice yellowtail snapper. Another one of Aiden with his biggest red snapper to date. This is the boys friend Kaden with a nice red grouper. Here's a picture of an icebox.

broschro

And a few mangoes from a night trip. It was a pretty good year with many more fish caught. Hopefully we get out one more time to get on the Cobia.

broschro

All fish caught on classic Penn Reels!

ChileRelleno

Great report and pictures.
Love to see kids outdoors, you are doing a fine job right there.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

steelfish

seems like a nice year buddy, but you are getting yourself short.
it looks like a awesome year specially for your kids, look at those big smiles
The Baja Guy

broschro

Thank you fellas. So lucky to be blessed like I am! love fishing with those kids.

thorhammer

excellent all the way around!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Nice work!

Gotta love them Con is stacked up like cordwood.

Thanks for sharing!

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Crow

You DID have a great year ! Congrats !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

congratulations on a good year.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Nice work mate - a great year indeed!
Onward and upward into 2018.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Very good Jamie, I hope your 2018 will be just as good or better. Cool to see the boys grow as we move along, of course it isn't soo cool for us :).
A few more years they'll be taking you out :).

Good job!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

You're on a roll, keep it going in '18!

I think I did more fishing this year than ever before with a 2 1/2 day trip on the Pacific Voyager, a 5 day to Guadalupe on the Spirit of Aventure, 2 10 days on the Excel and a 3 1/2 day trip to Puerto Vallarta a week ago. I went to Guadalupe for the first time and set personal bests for biggest Tuna with a 270, 298 and 321#. My prior best was a 90# BFT. Yeah, I drove over that then backed up and hit it again!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!