sealed ball bearings VS open ball bearings

Started by trishul, June 28, 2011, 08:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trishul

sorry dave the penn was a senator 116l that was made in usa the other senator i got a 113H2 was made in china all i got in 2010 and all from tackledirect was not too happy with the made in china sign but i can just scratch it out  ;D and hey as far as the reel work fine its ok with me but i dont fully trust some china items its just my view, i rather trust malaysia

alantani

Quote from: trishul on July 29, 2011, 12:18:34 PM
hi david you may want to try a sewing needle a tiny one thats what i did and it worked fine, by the way just curious what reel was the bearing from
thanks, trishul 

now THAT is a fabulous idea!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

Quote from: trishul on July 31, 2011, 09:44:27 AM
sorry dave the penn was a senator 116l that was made in usa the other senator i got a 113H2 was made in china all i got in 2010 and all from tackledirect was not too happy with the made in china sign but i can just scratch it out  ;D and hey as far as the reel work fine its ok with me but i dont fully trust some china items its just my view, i rather trust malaysia

in all fairness, the new chinese jigmasters are a better quality reel than the old american jigmasters.......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

trishul

i agree alan china have good items and bad items also just time will tell once the reels have been put through alot of extensive use and testing but i just belive its like in the mind as im sure penn will not allow china to make low quality as there must be certian quality control and standards that are meet