Fishing for your Christmas gift.

Started by gstours, December 15, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc1

I ordered a pair of them for my wife and mother-in-law before reading the review where the guy says you have to get close enough for a tight pattern to take out a cockroach.  If it will just slow one down enough to whack it then it'll be worth the investment.  We don't have a lot of flies because the spiders and geckos get them.
-steve

Gfish

Pretty surprised at how few flies we have. Cockroaches I tryin coexist with. The mosquitos really "bug" me and the centipedes I take an odd "angry-pleasure" in crushing. 'Cept the last one which crawled into our bed and bit both of us, we fried 'em.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

funny, i had to order from another vendor.  the first vendor refunded my money and cancelled my order because of my address.  hopefully the new order will get through.  i guess there are restrictions for shipping these lethal weapons into saratoga!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Lunker Larry

When we were kids we used to shoot wooden matches out of our BB guns at flies on the walls outside. My buddy had a yellow bricked house which, much to his parents chagrin, had black burn marks all over it. The matches would literally explode on impact. We got pretty good at it.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

gstours

You want to see how safe you are a night,  Just turn on a blue light UV flachlight and cruise the house at midnite.  It puts them  co0ckroaches in the spotlight.   And the burgulars scramble back thru the window!!! ;)

Tightlines667

Quote from: alantani on December 16, 2017, 09:00:22 PM
hawaiian cockroaches would be the real test!

Lol

I have my cat trained to hunt them at night, or maybe he trained himself.

I think I am going to send 1 of these to my farmer friend.  He is waging a constant war, might as well up his armorment.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

gstours

And they come in a pink camo for your gal.  bye stinkbugs! ???

Tightlines667

Quote from: Tightlines666 on December 20, 2017, 11:33:25 PM
Quote from: alantani on December 16, 2017, 09:00:22 PM
hawaiian cockroaches would be the real test!

Lol

I have my cat trained to hunt them at night, or maybe he trained himself.

I think I am going to send 1 of these to my farmer friend.  He is waging a constant war, might as well up his armorment.

John

Come to think of it, this may be a handy tool for training the cat.  Likely much more effective then the spray from a water bottle.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.