Big thank you... Keith OCD reel repair

Started by GORDASKIPPER, December 21, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDASKIPPER

I presume in today world I've grown to expect very little in terms of repair and or communication with most transactions involving service. So when I needed some help with my older Penn 130 International Keith with OCD reached out. He went above and beyond my expectations and communicated with me through my rebuild. I would highly recommend him and he repackaged my reels, to the point of, if they fell out of the FedEx plane they would not have been damaged!

Keta

Not belittling Keth but that is the way all busnesses should work, sadly people like Keth are rare today.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

handi2

Thank you Greg.

I will mail you the parts receipts. I know the reel is smooth as butter now compared to the way it was. The reel was in excellent condition. Just some of the bearings fell to saltwater. The internals were like new with no rust or corrosion anywhere. Usually the steel Bellville washers have some rust. Yours had none and new ones were installed.

The reel had been previously serviced with Cals grease. The grease was applied only to the working ares only.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bill B

A Class Act!!!  The both of you.....Keith for giving what we expect but never get and Greg for giving what was due and seldom given....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Quote from: GORDASKIPPER on December 21, 2017, 01:47:34 PM
I presume in today world I've grown to expect very little in terms of repair and or communication with most transactions involving service. So when I needed some help with my older Penn 130 International Keith with OCD reached out. He went above and beyond my expectations and communicated with me through my rebuild. I would highly recommend him and he repackaged my reels, to the point of, if they fell out of the FedEx plane they would not have been damaged!

This is a paid advertisement... :D ;D  Keith don't forget to include the promotion check along with the parts.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Keith is Top Shelf.
A good guy.
He has helped me out time and time again.

Life is Good!

Benni3