Main Menu

Spammers

Started by Bryan Young, July 01, 2011, 04:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I just saw a spam message and lost it.  If you see any spammers on this sight, please notify moderators by clicking on the notify on the bottom right side of the last posting on the page.  Thank you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ReelSpeed

I saw it and got rid of it.  ;)
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

alantani

i just went in and deleted three accounts that were spammers.  it's hard to keep everyone straight.  sometimes good guys get poofed and sometimes bad guys get approved and go live on the board.  it's been a nightmare having to manually check everyone.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Roger

I'm usually up at 0500 central time and log on to check things out but things are a little squirrelly on Fridays and I didn't even turn my laptop on this morning. Sorry about that.......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Roger on July 02, 2011, 12:58:52 AM
I'm usually up at 0500 central time and log on to check things out but things are a little squirrelly on Fridays and I didn't even turn my laptop on this morning. Sorry about that.......
Hey Roger,
Did you notice there's a moderator in just about every US time zone? :)  We can't always be in front of the keyboard and we all miss some now and then. :-\
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Roger

Rob, Yeah I know but I still feel kind a guilty. See ya'll were off to Grand Isle to get in a little wade fishing before the winds kick up and the July 4th crowd gets out a bed.......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain