narrow 113h penn spool

Started by tbucketford429460, July 08, 2011, 12:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbucketford429460

I need a narrow spool for an accurate 113h narrow frame, anyone got one.
thanks
wade

Alto Mare

Does it have to be Accurate? I do have a Jvariance that will work, the color is in gold. If you're interested I can let you have it for $30+ shipping costs.
You could also try this site, in case you need a different color: sales@jvariance.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

i also have a tiburon narrow frame and spool kit it you have a 113h already........
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Sorry Alan I forgot that you have the Tiburon frames and spools.
Wade, the Tiburon are of  a better quality though.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Sal, not a problem.  Options is what it's all about.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

13starsinax

option is great, but the tiburon stuff is better than accurate in my opinion i have both. neither have failed me, but you can tell a slight advantage in quality from the tib!

broadway

I doubt either frame will give before the dog, main gear, gear sleeve, yoke, pinion, or something else.
$30 is a solid deal, kudos Sal
Best of luck
Dom

tbucketford429460

Alto Mare,  I'll take that spool, I have a black narrow accurate frame the gold spool will be perfect. I sent you a pm with contact info.

thanks
wade

Panama

Hey Alan, are you willing to part with just the narrow spool?  I figure I can the seat and bars from newell.  I don't if that option will work with the screw/holes configuration of the 113h....nor do I know what size cross bars and seat will fit, but I will ask....
Panama
Get on the water, Man!!!

Alto Mare

Quote from: tbucketford429460 on July 09, 2011, 11:16:10 PM
Alto Mare,  I'll take that spool, I have a black narrow accurate frame the gold spool will be perfect. I sent you a pm with contact info.

thanks
wade
Hello Dave I will send it on Monday, enjoy it!  Sal

alantani

Quote from: Panama on July 10, 2011, 08:16:53 AM
Hey Alan, are you willing to part with just the narrow spool?  I figure I can the seat and bars from newell.  I don't if that option will work with the screw/holes configuration of the 113h....nor do I know what size cross bars and seat will fit, but I will ask....
Panama

sorry, no.  then i'd be left with just the frame .........

abj5150

Hi Alan:
I am looking for a narrow aluminum spool for a 113h. I have the T-4 Tiburon frame and needa spool to fit. The Tiburon spool would be a T-4NS. ThankYou

floating doc

Alan is out on a multi-day fishing trip for the next few days. Since this is an older discussion, he might not see your post right away (after he is back), so I would recommend sending him a private message through the website.  Just click on his name in one of the discussions.

Welcome to the website!
Central Florida

abj5150

Thanks a bunch. I will do that.

alantani

contact tiburon or charkbait.