reel repair seminar - 7/16/2011

Started by alantani, July 14, 2011, 06:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

reel repair seminar - 7/16/2011

only got one scheduled for this year.  i will be at western sport in san rafael this coming saturday, 7/16/2011, for a reel repair seminar.  it will be a hands on seminar, same format as years past, and an opportunity for you to whip some of those reels in shape.  we will be bringing a limited amount of parts, but i will have jim nomura and bryan young helping me this time.  we should be ready to roll when the shop opens at 9am and will keep going until 5pm.  here's a link for directions http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,6542536679642792231&fb=1&hq=western+sport,&hnear=0x8085976736097a2f:0xbe014d20e6e22654,San+Rafael,+CA&gl=us&daddr=902+3rd+Street,+San+Rafael,+CA+94901-3106&geocode=13692233075958538931,37.972177,-122.526293&ei=tUUfTt71DZOksQOnzJxK&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQngIwAA.  see you saturday!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Its not fair Alan, you guys need to come to the NE every now and then.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

That's right... I'm with Sal!  I guarantee no: mudslides, forest fires, earthquakes, flash floods, or any other natural disasters you californians put up with during your stay here.
Damn, the fishing must be THAT good ;)
Dom

triumphrick

Ditto to the above...i, too am someone who would love to learn a few things first hand from the " Master".... ;)

But Florida is a looooooong way from the left coast, so not really counting on one anytime soon. However, Alan, if the notion comes to you, I for one would certainly be the first to register!!!

Thanks for all that you have done, as well as all that you do for this repairman...

alantani

thanks, guys.  my daughter might wind up on the east coast for college next year.  i told her anywhere is fine as long as it's near the water!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

No problem there Alan, just give us a heads up and we'll get you on the water ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

QuoteI guarantee no: mudslides, forest fires, earthquakes, flash floods, or any other natural disasters you Californians put up with during your stay here.
An unfortunate element of irony in that one, Dom - given recent events.
Glad you all made it thorough relatively unscathed.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer