Blue Marlin Reels

Started by spottybastard, July 15, 2011, 04:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spottybastard

I've been seeing these on eBay once in a while, I think they're made in Australia.  They look on the outside to be a clone/copy of a Accurate, I don't know what their insides are like.  Just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with them good or bad?

Black Pearl

This is the same reel as MTK and Canyon reel. It is made in China from the same manufacturer. I know that in a fact.

Taily

They are marketed by a person here in Australia as part of their eBay business. As for the quality I wouldn't know, having only ever held a 30 series reel for a short time that someone showed me they had bought off eBay, but seemed OK on the outside. Time/use might reveal more about the reel I would think.
Nunc est bibendum....

Black Pearl

If you say so, sir. I do know what I am talking about this Black Marlin reel. It is made by a China manufacturer. I even know there website, but I would not reveal the source.

alantani

can we get a link to the website.  i googled blue marlin reels and did not get an obvious hit. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

spottybastard

They seemed to have disappeared off or eBay at least last time I looked.  I think I'll play it safe and save up my pennies till I can buy something I know I can trust.  In the mean time I'll just keep upgrading my Penns.