quicks 330 and finessa

Started by oldmanjoe, March 09, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

I have a two reels that the handles are on the right hand side ,and want to change them to the left side .    I am trying to locate two right side links .  Can`t find a schematic with a one piece link ,only two piece links.    I have a picture of what i need , it would be two more of the one on the right side of picture.      thanks   joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

foakes

Should be able to send you a couple, Joe —

Will be up in the shop later this morning.

So you want two like on the right — to switch your 330 & Finessa back to a crank on the left side?

Is that correct?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

foakes

Found a couple, Joe —

Shoot me a PM with your full mailing info —

N/C.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Fred, as you already know I have a few of those as well, but my parts are all boxed up and would be a pain to pull the 150+ parts bins to check.
Eventually I will build something for those trays, I don't want to waste the nice trays and the parts are separated nicely.
Just in case I need to, just let me know.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

oldmanjoe

:) :) :)     Thank You , Thank you , Thank You.     They are one`s i need.      Is there a schematic that show`s these links  left/right .     The one i was always finding 330 looks like the ones in my 550s.     Fred  you are a kind man , thank you again .      I will send you a pm ..       Joe 
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare