Maxed out blues

Started by Swami805, March 25, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

This came in the mail yesterday from Ted. Blue handles for the jigmaster size gear sleeves! Perfect color match to the CC 99 kit, sideplates and tiburon frames. Nice snug fit on the PC gear sleeve. Another home run!  Wish my photo skills were better, looks much better in person
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Beautiful reel Sheridan.  Love that handle!

STRIPER LOU

Yup Bud, that looks Sweet! No doubt, the blue is very popular.

I have one of the handles out for testing and its been almost a month now. I should be getting feedback pretty soon.

................Lou

TongassFisher

mo65

The colors match great! I love the feel of these handles too. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Reel 224

This one was delivered yesterday as well from Ted. I haven't had it on the bench yet and as soon as I get a donor reel for internals I will take other pictures.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

twotone

Perfect match Ted. 99 Jiggy and 113H
twotone

twotone

I really like the feel of these handles!
twotone

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

broadway

Ted strikes again! Unfortunately mine was delayed but should be here tomorrow... yeah, I'm just a little excited! :o
Looking good guys,
Dom

Reel 224

Ted: Is a incredible guy, he is an asset to us and the Alan Tani site. I for one can not say enough good words about his spirit of giving to these members.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

thorhammer

Ted did me a couple spectacular one-offs.  They feel great.  Dude is constantly tuning to make a better mouse trap.