Navarre 2018

Started by Shark Hunter, April 01, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

I hope to see you and Gobi this time around. You will meet my fiancé. Yep im getting married soon. I have been married one time. From 1975 to 1978. She has 14 grandkids...!! You can see her next to me.

There are mullet at my dock and I have a net but no one has been here to catch any. Ill get on it.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations Keith.  It looks like your Christmas list just got a lot longer.  She's beautiful, and your not so bad looking yourself!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 03, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on April 01, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
X2,,,,like this but need more flashlights for the grandkids,,,flashlights are fun  ;D

They just shine them in your face Benni.
They get no flashlights. Only Glow sticks.
John, I'm hoping you can make it down,
These two Grandkids are Pistols. ;D
No chain will hold these boys.
I raised their Dad, and He was all I Could Handle.
I see it in them, but they are still young enough to be scared of me.
That won't last much longer.
Their Names are Odin and Liam for crying out Loud. :D
I look forward to this trip.
These Boys have never left Kentucky, to the best of my knowledge.
If a Shark is Caught, Their heads will explode!
I plan on spoiling them rotten, this short week we have together.
I have 5 grandkids, with another in the Oven.
These two are ready to have some fun with Grandpa.
They still call me paw paw. ;)
I am getting old, I know.
I just want my Legacy to live on.
No trip on a boat can teach them.
I have my own way of doing things.

I'm jealous Paw Paw!  I only have one grandchild so far and he isn't going to turn two years old until late this summer.  I hope that you and those kids will have a blast (safely).

Shark Hunter

Thanks Randy. I will watch them like a hawk. ;)
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: handi2 on April 03, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
I hope to see you and Gobi this time around. You will meet my fiancé. Yep im getting married soon. I have been married one time. From 1975 to 1978. She has 14 grandkids...!! You can see her next to me.

There are mullet at my dock and I have a net but no one has been here to catch any. Ill get on it.

Keith
Keith,
I am very Happy for you!
That is great News!
I'm leaving Saturday Night, Checking in the Condo on Sunday.
I will stop by on Monday after resting up.
No pressure on the bait.
I have Robin on the back burner, and plan on catching some myself.
We will be wetting some lines together.
I'll see you soon buddy,
Daron
Life is Good!

Gobi King

Hey Daron,

I found the perfect gadget for ya for those sharks you are going for, this will make the sharks look even biggggggggggggggggggger ;-).

Fish Fishers, something every fisherman should own, especially on the PV trips, I ordered a custom sized micro fingers

On a side note, it seems the vacationers like to hog seating on the beach/pool.
I have up since 6 am downstairs at the breakfast bar and watched people reserving the deck chairs around the pool with their towels.
It is noon plus now, some of those folks are yet to show up.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Gobi King

Quote from: handi2 on April 03, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

Keith

Keith,
Congrats!
Yes Sir, see ya later today.

Fichigan

Shark Hunter

I stay away from the high rises and fancy hotels. Too many people crammed into one building.
That Springhill Suites looks nice, but I can have a condo with a full kitchen with three beds and three bathrooms for a lot less.
Its Quiet, Not near as crowded and I pack my own chairs. ;)
Life is Good!

Gfish

Man, that fishfingers thing is funny. That's a serious add, right ?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gobi King

Quote from: Gfish on April 06, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
Man, that fishfingers thing is funny. That's a serious add, right ?

Never leave home without it :-)

Fichigan

Gobi King

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 06, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
I stay away from the high rises and fancy hotels. Too many people crammed into one building.
That Springhill Suites looks nice, but I can have a condo with a full kitchen with three beds and three bathrooms for a lot less.

Did you find yours on Air bnb? I looked at a few, the daily rate was good but they had a cleaning fee, so for short rental it added up.

So how is the apt? Yes, it would be nice to have a full kitchen, both my girls are picky eater, well make that all 3 including grandma ;-).

Any fishing update?

FYI: If you are driving I-65, watch out for huge backups south of Birmingham, AL.
Fichigan

Decker

Hey Daron, sounds great, and I admire your courage of taking on the grandsons (to say nothing of the sharks)!   If you are giving them a rod and reel, you may have more action than you can handle  ;D  I'd try to take a buddy with you so you can mount a 1-on-1 defense  8)  Hope you have spikes for the rods.  If they get bored with fishing, count that as a blessing.   Just seeing one brought in will make the trip for them.  A photo with the fish, and they will never forget it.  Good luck!  /Joe

P.S. Congrats Keith!!!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Gobi King on April 09, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 06, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Did you find yours on Air bnb? I looked at a few, the daily rate was good but they had a cleaning fee, so for short rental it added up.

So how is the apt? Yes, it would be nice to have a full kitchen, both my girls are picky eater, well make that all 3 including grandma ;-).

Any fishing update?

FYI: If you are driving I-65, watch out for huge backups south of Birmingham, AL.
Had one short delay in Montgomery. 5 Lanes down to One with no warning.
Having a rough go of it so far. The Beach is deserted and the condo is nice, but My Wife came down ill and has been passing it around to the kids. ::)
Taking it a day at time. I grilled out last night and had a 1lb Ribeye and Tater.
I pay $140 a night for this condo. I won't pay a penny more, and that is out the door price. ;)
Springhill is pricey for what you get. JMO
Life is Good!

xjchad

Hoping everyone is feeling better soon Daron!
I wish I could be there with you, sounds like a blast!!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

thorhammer

Hey brother, hoping ya'll stomp that bug. Good luck. Be safe. Sooner or later I'll make it down there to get you a tail rope.