Main Menu

me, too!

Started by alantani, July 28, 2011, 08:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i'm outta here in 2 hours.  roger is driving.  i'm still trying to finish up all the bills.  bryan will be checking diligently while he is on vacation, but i will be out of range.  don't worry, though.  bryan has a second set of keys!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Roger

Good luck, have fun and a safe trip.............
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

got off the boat on friday morning, didn't make it home until midnight (bad traffic in LA), cleaned up the SUV on saturday, loaded it up 500 photos and i'm sittin here at work going through stuff.  found out yesterday that one of our techs at work committed suicide while i was gone.  very sad.  services are on tuesday.  very glad to be home again with my wife and daughters.  sort of puts things in perspective.  full report to follow!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Sorry to hear about the tech Alan. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D