Main Menu

Dawn

Started by conniek, July 31, 2011, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conniek

Hello Dawn, glad to see you on here. I remember when you barely would answer the phone, many years ago and now look at you girl.  ;D Girls rule. !! ha ha
We offer training to those lucky folks who want to go into this exciting biz of rod and reel repair or learn how to repair their own reels. We also have a "Fishing Reel Maintenance" video on the market today.Come learn the biz and makes lots of money. :) maybe not.
Gary Yamamato staff for over 10 y

Dawn

Hi Connie
It took me awhile, but I think I almost have it together   ;D

Dawn

conniek

You have done a splendid job and glad to see you so successful. I know you have always given us the best customer service and always ready to answer any phone questions. thanks for all you do to help us reel repair folks do a better job. We tell all our clients who come to class to use the Smoooothie drags....Never ever have had a complaint either.
We offer training to those lucky folks who want to go into this exciting biz of rod and reel repair or learn how to repair their own reels. We also have a "Fishing Reel Maintenance" video on the market today.Come learn the biz and makes lots of money. :) maybe not.
Gary Yamamato staff for over 10 y

alantani

i, for one, am very happy to see your success.  i had a brief chat with jeff at newell on the way down to san diego, but missed being able to go to the shop on the way home.  i was telling him that it would be a great marketing point to add a sticker to the box of his reels that said "Carbontex drag washers, Cal's drag grease and TSI 301."
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!