Empty 3 oz. grease cartridges!!!

Started by broadway, August 03, 2011, 06:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

I think you guys are gonna like this find...  I've been looking long and hard for these empty, 3 oz. cartridges, and know some of you have, also: http://www.freundcontainer.com/product.asp?pn=BC528&bhcd2=1295994059

Hope it helps,
Dom

Alto Mare

Good find Dom, but it's a shame that they're asking $15 for shipping one. Hey maybe we can get 100 guys to purchase one each,  this way it will only cost us about $1.60 .
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

I bought some other stuff from them and 3 empty cartridges... the shipping was still $15.  It's a bit steep if you're just ordering the cartridges, but if you need something else it softens the blow.
Dom

alantani

nice!!!!!  now we just need yamaha marine grease in bulk!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Working on that next, Alan.  Let us know if you beat me to it.
Dom

Capt Dave

Hi guys,
Take a look at West Marine wheel bearing trailer grease RED. Comes in 3 oz. "superior rust and corrosion protection from salt water, salt, chemicals", "special water insoluble formula", rec. for corrosive marine applications - bearings, hinges, pins, etc". Would this be suitable? Available most every where in US and cheap.

alantani

probably......   there are hundreds of grease formulations out there, all claiming to be good for this or that.  with no one willing to give out the formulations or clearly identify why their product is better than another, there will never be a way to substantiate a claim.  give it a try and let us know!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

kamuwela

wow what a way to go yamlube in calking tubes, wouldnt that be kool.