My rusty bucket

Started by Maxed Out, June 25, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelFishingProblems

Looks like a great time fishing.
I'll move back there in 6-7 years. I need to fill a notebook with all your tidbits of info for the trip home

Nick

Donnyboat

thanks for that Ted, very interesting, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

Way to go Ted, looks like a great day fishing and hanging out with you're buddies. Plenty of fish to eat to. We can't fish that deep here anymore,but at least it's only closed a few months a year. Wondering if a smaller version of that would work here?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Marcq

Damn!! Learn some everyday  8)

Marc..

gstours

Ted, I'm thinking you are right with the electrical current theory.  Copper and lead are both  used.   Butt not much lead is in contact with the water in the pipe?  What's good is you can DIY em and save money 💰 and have some fun too.   Right🤦‍♀️🎣💰🤷‍♂️
   It's another thing I've noticed that on a baited longline for halibut many big fish are close to the steel anchor.    More often than not for me.   Just saying. 💁‍♂️

Gfish

Hmmm, milliamps and vibrations. Never targeted Halibut, "butt" noticed yesterday the latteral line on the Lings we got yesterday looked real prominant. I always just figured Lings'ed eat anything that looked like was alive and could possibly fit in their mouths.
Those store-bought bars, etc. are way over-priced, though...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!