Intrepid Trip - Videos

Started by tcat103, August 11, 2011, 01:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcat103

Can't embed the videos on this post so I've created links:

Alan with the Makaira 10 and Phenix Hybrid 700XH bringing in an Alijos Rocks Yellowtail:

Captain Kevin Osborne of the Intrepid using the same outfit to tame yet another YT:

Newbie Roger Shu, paying his share to the taxman:
Anytime Baby!

Bryan Young

Very nice action videos.  Thanks Ben...Hey look, we got a new MOD!!!  Congrats Ben.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

yes, well, unofficially.  there was something wrong with ben's account.  i changed around his permission settings to see if that would work and apparently he was not able to do the video thing even with moderator status.  gonna have to go back to the drawing board on this one. 

ben, thanks for the videos!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Steve-O

Love the videos, guys, thanks for linking them. Watching Roger battle his fish, I keep thinking he's about to get some serious finger and knuckle squishing against the rail. But then Alan kicks it into low gear for him and between that and Mr. Sharpteeth the fight is over.

I like the cameraman's comment 'he don't need no low!'  .....I guess the Capt. just powered that one right to the gaffer in high gear. NICE!

Steve-O

Uram Kat

Quote from: tcat103 on August 11, 2011, 01:19:57 AM
Can't embed the videos on this post so I've created links:

Alan with the Makaira 10 and Phenix Hybrid 700XH bringing in an Alijos Rocks Yellowtail:

Captain Kevin Osborne of the Intrepid using the same outfit to tame yet another YT:

Newbie Roger Shu, paying his share to the taxman:

Hello everyone. I finally got around to posting part 2 of Roger's video.  It was good fishing with you Ben!

Hey Alan, can I get moderator status too?

jk

slip tip

Alan! Where's your straw hat??!!!...... :o

Regards,
David
If you kill it, grill it!

alantani

they sell them all over san diego.   very popular.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!