Carbontex kit for Shimano Triton Mark III S

Started by stiffblade, August 18, 2011, 06:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffblade

Hello,

Is there a kit available for the Shimano Triton Mark III S? I still have to open it up to see if it has the stainless washers or not, but I still need the fiber drags. Anyone have a clue on what size or part# number I can use?

Thanks,

Stiffblade

Dawn

Hi
I have a Carbontex set for it.  $17.00

Thanks
Dawn
888-206-4656
Dawn

stiffblade

Thanks for the reply Dawn! Is $17 for metal washers and drags or just the fibers drags? I could not find them on the smoothdrag website. Is there a kit number so I can look for them locally before I have to order them?

Thank you

Dawn

Hi
It is just the Carbontex, I do not make the metal.
Look for the TLD Star drag set.

Dawn

stiffblade

Great!! I have a star drag kit I found in my parts drawer that has been sitting around for a few years.

Thanks!!

stiffblade

Dawn I am mad at ya!! >:( The drag kit you recommended (shimano star drag kit) does not fit the Shimano Mark III S reel!! I cleaned the reel up and was got the drag kit out and none of the drags fit.  The kit I have fits Shimano TLD star 15/30, 20/40, TSM IIIFS, TSM III, TSM iV, TMSIVFS. Is there another kit you were refering to?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Dawn

Sorry Ricardo.  I thought they were the same.  I just checked the schematics and the part numbers I don't recognize for your reel, so I will
need the measurements of the drag washers in the reel. 
We can make a trade, or do a return if I don't have the right ones.

Dawn
Dawn