Angler Snags His Wenis . . .

Started by ez2cdave, August 31, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

broadway

LMAO! I was horrified when I saw the first photo pop up... it came up before any text.
...and I learned something new today, too.
Thanks for the laugh,
Dom

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ez2cdave

Quote from: broadway on August 31, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
LMAO! I was horrified when I saw the first photo pop up... it came up before any text.
...and I learned something new today, too.
Thanks for the laugh,
Dom

Dom,

I had the same reaction . . . I was cringing - LOL !

Tight Lines !

ez2cdave

I've been thinking about coming up with some creative "Wenis pick-up lines" . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

David Hall

Who knew!  When I got a backlashed treble hook caught in my open mouth at the age of 11, I was petrified and after the angler my older brother cut the line free, I ran all the way back to camp.  We were in a remote lake in BC, not a clinic around for 100 miles.  My grandma sat me down on a crate and told me, grandpas gonna pull it out on the count of three and I'm going to count, so when I say three he's gonna yank it out and you can scream as loud as you want okay?  I agreed and grandpa approached with the needle nose pliers.  He grabbed the hook on one, on two he yanked it out,  on three grandma said scream!  Bit it was to late it was already out, I felt somewhat cheated and ashamed at having made such a fuss over it, but mostly I just thought my grandparents were liars.

Gfish

Man when I first saw that picture, I's envious, till I figured out exactly what I's lookin at..
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

philaroman

Quote from: ez2cdave on September 17, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
I've been thinking about coming up with some creative "Wenis pick-up lines" . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

hey baby, my wenis has an elbow

Tiddlerbasher