Main Menu

Started by jtkoike, August 30, 2011, 06:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtkoike

Hi There all,

New member here, been browsin the site for a months now and just registered, really good stuff on this site, lots of knowledgable members! Hopefully I can help and add some insight as I have seen others do while browsing this site. Looking forward to working with you all on some projects I had in mind :)!

jtkoike

Also read Alan's post for the new guys, just FYI I will post my avatar tonight  ;D

redsetta

Welcome aboard JT - look forward to your contributions!
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Welcome jtkoike, enjoy your stay...Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

welcome.  also, pics of your dogs are ok for an avatar.....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

coores14

Quote from: alantani on August 31, 2011, 01:21:37 AM
welcome.  also, pics of your dogs are ok for an avatar.....   ;D

see! i've started something here!   ;D

Nessie Hunter

Welcome.......   

Dogs are OK???   Guess I better get a pic of my girl friend then!!!!   LMAO....  ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Nassie,
Quote from: Nessie Hunter on September 02, 2011, 03:34:07 PM
Welcome.......   

Dogs are OK???   Guess I better get a pic of my girl friend then!!!!   LMAO....  ;D

Nassie, I hope that the frying pan your girlfriend uses to hit you over the head with, is the non-stick type and not cast iron, for your sake ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

kamuwela

aloha and welcome aboard