Hi from Qld

Started by Roller, October 19, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roller

Hi guys I'm Roller a Brit living close to the Great Barrier reef Qld  Australia.  A Daiwa 600h brought me here... ;) great site by the way..

STRIPER LOU

Hi Roller and welcome to the group. Lots going on here and I hope you enjoy yourself.

................Lou from CT.

mhc

Welcome Roller - there are quite a few aussie members here, including a few from QLD.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Donnyboat

Hi Roller welcome all the way from sunny WA, by the way, Mhc, Mike is a good man, when he is asleep, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

foakes

Welcome aboard, Roller!

From the Sierra Nevada's.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Greetings, Roller. Cool name, roll with it baby!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Hi...Dominick, San Mateo, CA
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Welcome
Dave in San Jose, Ca.

Roller

Thanks for the welcome guys... :)

Darin Crofton

Welcome aboard, Roller!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Roller!...enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cor

Welcome, sure you will enjoy this place, 
Cornelis -
Cape Town
Cornelis

Benni3