Main Menu

Started by TexasShark, October 23, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasShark

Thank you for allowing to join this group. Have already requested drag insert and SS dogs for my 115. I also need help finding a SS sleeve 10 tooth(if recommended over standard 8 tooth), SS arm and grip from Sir Alan. Can't wait to get this reel completed so I can join my buddy with his 12/0's instead of just catching bait for him! Been following and learning a lot from y'all mad scientists for a while! Glad to be a part of the group.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

gstours

Welcome,   have fun,  enjoy and learn. ;)

happyhooker

Welcome, from Minnesota.  The labs are always open.

Frank

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK - Chris :)

Benni3

Welcome from salem va  ;D

Darin Crofton

Welcome TexasShark! Good luck with that reel, hope you out catch your buddy soon . . .
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

welcome aboard, TexasShark !

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

TexasShark

Thank y'all! Learned a ton already from reading this site for a few months. Can't wait to get my 115 done for some shark. All I need now is SS dogs, SS sleeve, and the drag insert.