a boat load

Started by wallacewt, September 03, 2011, 01:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

a photo from robert mccues site. tarpon boat.

kamuwela

Bryan Young

Do you have enough room to fish?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

That's gotta be a supply boat unless he plans on fishing the flats for Tarpon... cause he's gonna have to fish outside that boat! ???
Dom

Norcal Pescador

Let's see getting hooked up to something that wants to take him/them around the boat! ;D Dancing on the gunwales?  :-\ :P
That's a lot of stuff!!  Could it be a 15-day long range tarpon trip??
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

blktwr2660

HI,Guy's me again 8),My wife just saw this pic and said.HONEY! I never thought that their would be some one who would have more rods,reels and CRAP on their boat ::) than you(carry 15 rigged rods for everyday,32 for tournaments).They don't understand :-X.Whoops, she just left-something about shoe shopping ???.Any way hope this guy was in moveing mode,you know no room in the van for your stuff.Sofa yes,Rod$?,don't think so.
Not from around here,Just fishing and doing time on planet earth.

Dominick

Wallace:  Seriously there has to be a story behind that picture.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Looks like he robbed Alan's garage... check your equipment, pal!  ;)
Dom

redsetta

Disposophobia for fishos...  ;D ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

More like Piscatioloraphobia ;DDominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Wife probably had enough and kicked him out :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Yeah, I'm sure I saw a sleeping bag and toothbrush in there somewhere...  ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Keith K

qcguy4198

He must have a history of having LOTTS of equipment failures...!!! ;D

I can't say too much though...my offshore boat generally has 12 (or so...) rod/reel combos loaded on her for me and my mate, and she rarely fishes..Just In Case.... :-\

wallacewt

the gear  is owned by 1 person
quote/ "all of that stuff is burned up,thats professional tarpon fishing".i dont know what he means by that quote.