Every dog has its day

Started by gstours, December 23, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a short clip of when you get lucky.   Its a good feeling to know where your next meal is coming from! ::)
Salmon fishing in the solitude along a lonely beach,  with the crisp clean air.   Merry Christmas to all!

Newell Nut

Congratulations, one of my all time favorite fish to eat.

Dwight

Frank

Quote from: gstours on December 23, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
  Here is a short clip of when you get lucky.   Its a good feeling to know where your next meal is coming from! ::)
Salmon fishing in the solitude along a lonely beach,  with the crisp clean air.   Merry Christmas to all!

Nice fish!!! Thanks for posting.

Merry Christmas,

Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

handi2

One of these days my wife and I will be there fishing. I will surely let you know. I have to buy it from Publix here in Florida.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

harryk3616

GARY , you are the fish whisperer,  halibut, salmon,  boy they don't have a chance with you around.   thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures of your catch, beautiful.  gary and family have a wonderful safe and blessed    MERRY CHRISTMAS  my friend.   harryk

gstours

Thanks Harry,  your words are always kind. I wish you, all the fish in the sea, and everyone that uses this forum a Marry Christmas and best wishes to all for the next year.😇