Anybody get the Sunday Oakland or San Jose Newspaper

Started by seaeagle2, September 11, 2011, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaeagle2

This is Proud Pops time.  I know there's a bunch of you guys down in the Bay Area, I'm looking for the Saturday night game stats for Chabot College Vs West Valley football game.  My son got in the game  ;D, and passed for a td and ran for a td.  ;D, I don't know if any of the bay area papers would have JC scores and stats but if they do, I'd love  a copy of it.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

alantani

just check the san jose murky news.  no jc scores at all.  i will look again tomorrow.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Alto Mare

Quote from: seaeagle2 on September 11, 2011, 04:03:17 PM
This is Proud Pops time.  I know there's a bunch of you guys down in the Bay Area, I'm looking for the Saturday night game stats for Chabot College Vs West Valley football game.  My son got in the game  ;D, and passed for a td and ran for a td.  ;D, I don't know if any of the bay area papers would have JC scores and stats but if they do, I'd love  a copy of it.

Seaeagle, Now that's a proud moment for sure! 2 touchdowns in one game...that's gonna cost you a good dinner (or two!) Congrats! Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

I checked the SF Comical and the San Mateo County Times sports pages, no info, sorry.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

Thanks for trying, I managed to find the California Community College Athletic Association website, and they have the stats there.