What is It?

Started by xaf, September 12, 2011, 02:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaf

Can anyone tell me what this is?  and where I might be able to get another one? 

It great for slotted screws on reel seats, but I have no idea where I got it.

Dominick

Just so this thread does not go unanswered-I have not idea :-\.  I bet some of the members will come up with an answer.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ReelSpeed

Looks like a spanner driver to me...
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

broadway

I agree with Aaron... they use them in my elevator so a regular joe shmoe can't mess with it.  Try an elevator guy!
Good luck,
Dom

xaf

Thanks for the suggestions.  I can't figure out where it came from.  I just found it in with my tools for working on reels one day.  Becoming a "senior" has it's problems!

Nessie Hunter

Escapes  me at the moment (senior moment) LOL
But have seen spanner type screws in a reel recently??????????   ???
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Some of my bearing caps have two slots on them, I wonder if it has anything to do with it :-\.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tunaman

This is part of a tool from Cal'2-Speed 4-way wrench w/screw drive.  It was designed for those slotted screws such as used on Avets.  The other part to this tool is a 4 way hex socket 3/8", 10mm, 7/16" and 1/2" hex.

xaf

Ding! Ding! Ding! That's it, I did order the 4 way wrench from Cal's a while back.  I knew someone on here would be able to identify it.  Hate those senior moments! >:(

wallacewt

ding!ding!ding! i like this site haha!

redsetta

Good call Wallace - it's a classic alright.  ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

wallacewt

yeah got the light shinin but no ones home haha i thought you died justin havent heard from you  for 1 day.turbos are switch on again