Fun Commute yesterday

Started by Hardy Boy, January 25, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

A couple more pics from yesterday from air.  No 💨

gstours

Why do these pictures load sideways?  And another.

Dominick

Dunno, about the sideways load.  Butt if you click on them they load straight.  Beautiful.  Does that mean you are home?  Hi to Mary Jo.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

I took the liberty of straightening them up for you, Gary.

It really depends on how they are stored and how the orientation is when you took them.

What I did to straighten them was to "save image" in my photo library.

Then choose the photo — click on "edit" — then choose the rotation orientation — orient the pic — then press "done". 

Now, when it loads into your post — it should be correct.

Our website will load it in whatever orientation it is stored in your photo library.

There are likely a half dozen other ways to do this — depending on your photo library, photo storing program, and your operating system.

But these are the basics...

Nice shots, Gary!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Quote from: foakes on January 28, 2019, 09:14:43 PM
What I did to straighten them was to "save image" in my photo library.

Nice Fred.  Do you mean you saved it to the gallery in this program?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Right, Dominick —

But first, I stored the image on my computer — edited it properly — marked it "done" — then added it to the "gallery" on our website — after first erasing Gary's original sideways pics.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

aah, got it.  Thanks.  Dominick

gstours

Ok 👌 I,ll try re orientation when this is possible, these were taken and sent from a phone 📲, and it's possible that these could be changed in the photo files, butt don't know how yet.   
  Thanks for the tip and correction.   

gstours

Yes, Dominick we arrived bu ferry yesterday to our home with our 2 🐈 cats 🐈.
     The first thing I did was to make a fire for the cats.    Some ferry ⛴ ride scenes are coming soon.

foakes

Right, Gary —

I get those sideways pics about half of the time if I am using my phone.

When I use an iPad or digital camera — no issues.

The main key is to get them oriented the way you wish — on whatever storage or device you are using.

Then when you are satisfied — however you set them up is the way they will post.

I use an iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air — so those devices all talk to each other.

In the tech world of today — there are many roads to the same destination.

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

Benni3

Love the pictures and the cats,,,, ;D

gstours

Thanks again,  last year was when someone of you walked me through the how to send pictures on the phone to the forum.   This was great for me, and maybe not great for you?.
   I did learn that the iPad will send pics with the correct orientation so that is what I usually use for fone picks.  But I'm still learning.   Some things are so easy I wonder why I'm so old.
    As promised a few winter scenes from the water.

foakes

We love your photos, videos — plus your wise, and funny comments, Gary!

Keep them coming.

It is shaping up to be a good year for the Ohana.

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

gstours

Thanks for accepting my stuff,  we had a pretty morning,  then it clouded some,  sunrises are a special time of day.  A few more.  I can only send two at a time with the iPad from my collections,  butt that's 👌. 
      The end.
Also thanks to the Hardy Boy for starting this post,   Now back to you,  sir.🚣‍♀️

Hardy Boy

I usually drive to work but I will post a pic of the view on my three min. commute to the office .................... stay tuned.

Cheers:

todd
Todd