SBT MysticParts.com

Started by Dan N., September 23, 2011, 02:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan N.

I don't know if this is the correct location to post this but...

I'd like to give a big complement to Mystic Reel Parts (MysticParts.com).
I just received my 2nd order from them. In both cases, this was one of the most efficient and painless online ordering processes I've had.
Their website is so easy to navigate, search and order from that even I can do it.  ;D

I'm sure many of you are already familiar with them. For anyone that isn't, you should check it out.

Well done!

-Dan-

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Qui Tacet Consentire - Silence gives consent

To a man that has only a hammer, the entire world looks like a nail - Abraham Maslow

Alto Mare

Scott's is at the top of my list, I have never experienced a problem. Their customer service is excellent, they're always a pleasure to deal with. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Taily

I'll "third" that motion! Have had cause to need them many times in the past and Mo has been great with prompt replies and great advice when it was needed. Not only that, their international shipping has been quick and reliable (to Australia anyway).

Two thumbs-up from me.  ;D

Dave
Nunc est bibendum....