Hello from me to you

Started by Captain Chaos, May 05, 2019, 09:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Chaos

Hello all, new to this forum, am from merseyside uk, fishing for 30 plus years and am just a fishing nut, anything to do with fishing is of great interest to me, you can never know enough. ;D

Newell Nut

Welcome aboard. This is a cool place to hangout and learn a lot about your rods and reels. There is a wealth of knowledge here and a bunch of really cool gear heads. We love to tinker.

Dwight

Captain Chaos

Thanks for the welcome Newell Nut, looks a very interesting place.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi -You are going to love it here - Lotsa knowledge and lovely people - Chris also UK :)

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philadelphia, Captain!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Donnyboat

Captain Chaos, nice to have you with us, what fish are you mainly catching, and what gear are you using, have you serviced your gear much, did you just decide to join us, or have you been lurking for some time, welcome from sunny western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

foakes

Welcome aboard, Captain!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

gstours

Hello and Welcome.  from halfway around the crazy world. :)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

Welcome Captain Chaos you are going to fit right in here.

Benni3

Welcome from Virginia,,,,,, ;D