Islamorada Florida

Started by dblply, October 12, 2011, 01:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblply

Fished in Islamorada in the Florida Keys a week or so ago...  Weather was great and seas were 1-2 ft.  Caught 8 Dolphin all around 25 inches.  Two Wahoo, one very small which we released, and one at 22 lbs.  Not a monster but still very tasty...

And we took this video while running a mangrove channel called The Wheel Ditch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpKV2xBqo4s&feature=player_profilepage

wallacewt

that was exciting to me.waiting for the rods to hit the trees.no music made it even better.

Rare

Nice hoo! Their colors are off the chart when they come up. Love the Keys!

Steve-O

Ditto on the wahoo colors!  Dolphin are the same... then fade soooooo fast you gotta have the camera ready at the gaff. Steaks and filets on the grill, YUM!

Steve-o

Alto Mare

Didn't noticed this one. Very nice wahoo! The towel is taking a little away, but sill a nice shot. Islamorada is a nice place...been there myself. Thanks for sharing. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Sal: We know you don't catch many fish so I have to tell you they are very slippery.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Don Domenico, a stone mason/carpenter's  hands are not like a lawyer's hands. No need for a towel here.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

I knew you'd come through with a good one :).  Where di you buy it? ;D

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Sorry Dominick, I didn't feel right posting my picture on dblply's report.

Steve-O

Rag?...  What rag?   ??? ...  We don't need no stinking rag!!! ;D

Sorry guys....with so much "ragging" going on I just couldn't resist.... ::)

Steve-o

Dominick

Hey Steve-O:  You're a wonder.  Photo Shop pro also :) Now you helped Dblply with his fishing, he has two right hands, compared to Sal's two left hands.  ;D Dominick

wallacewt

Alto Mare

Very nice Steve :D. Now you leave me wondering if all of the nice shots that you've being showing us,  are reel :-\;D.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 24, 2011, 02:13:52 AM
Very nice Steve :D. Now you leave me wondering if all of the nice shots that you've being showing us,  are reel :-\;D.

Hey Sal:  Post that picture in fishing reports and photos.  Not the photoshop one ;D.  Dominick

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer