Main Menu

Started by coastalobsession, October 19, 2011, 12:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalobsession

Let me introduce myself, My name in Zach Phillips and I am the owner of Coastal Obsession Deck hand and reel cleaning (soon to be guide service). So far this site in VERY informational and the folks on the site are very helpfull and considerate (I have not seen any bashing like I see on other sites). I can see that this site is ran professionally and I can say that I am a proud member.javascript:void(0);

Thanks and full coolers

Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

alantani

welcome, zach!  yes, the 12 year old rule seems to be working.  the rule is that you can't write anything that would be inappropriate for my 12 year old daughter to read.  thanks for joining us!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on October 19, 2011, 12:35:23 AM
welcome, zach!  yes, the 12 year old rule seems to be working.  the rule is that you can't write anything that would be inappropriate for my 12 year old daughter to read.  thanks for joining us!  alan
Welcome aboard, Zach.
And being respectful and acting like adults goes a long way, too. Thanks for noticing.
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

kamuwela

aloha and welcome aboard

Bryan Young

Aloha Zack.  E komo mai (welcome).

Where are you located?  I'm sure there are a few reel junkies out in your neck of the woods.  Good to have a network of reel junkies just in case.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sinkerswim

Welcome aboard Zach! Ain't this site grand! No dog pile on the rabbit stuff here, doc.

Alto Mare

Welcome Zach! Nice to have you with us.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

coastalobsession

I am in the matagorda area. (matagorda, texas)
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning