Ajiking pro jigger.

Started by calanostra, October 27, 2011, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calanostra

Hello
My name's Marc from spain.
I bought an ajiking pro jigger in end of 2009. I used it only three times, because the one way bearing is made from poor quality.I broked the one way bearing 2 times. I don't found spare parts.
I would like to know if somebody have the same problem with it, and what type of solutions are?
Thanks very much.
Sorry for my English.

Dominick

Marc:  I had a problem with one of the Ajiking reels I ordered.  The reel came in the mail with a bent handle.  The handle was so soft it flexed when I tried to bend it back by hand. I thought the overall quality was so poor I canceled the reel and got my money back.  Email the seller and ask for a replacement or your money back.  If you bought it through ebay tell them you will go to ebay and complain if they don't give you satisfaction.  That should wake them up.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

G'day Marc and welcome aboard.
Dominick's set you right there - hope you have better luck with your next purchase.
Have a look around Alan's site at brands and models, there's a lot of good advice and long-term expertise available here.
Good luck, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

welcome!  does anyone know if there was an anti-reverse docking system for this reel? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

calanostra

Hello
Thanks for reply. I think than i can no to return the reel because i bought it 2 years ago.
I will try to buy an stronger bearing and adapt to in.
Thanks very much