Hello from Maryland

Started by MarcosG, August 14, 2019, 04:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcosG

Hi,

I have been around for while but never introduced myself.
I'm in Maryland, about an hour away from the Chesapeake Bay.
It's a pleasure to be in this forum and I have learned a lot here so far.
Thank you

Donnyboat

Hi Marcos, nice to have you with us, what reels do you have, also what fish are you mostly fishing for, do you fish from boats piers or beach, good helpful people here Marcos, enjoy, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

MarcosG

Quote from: Donnyboat on August 14, 2019, 04:59:06 PM
Hi Marcos, nice to have you with us, what reels do you have, also what fish are you mostly fishing for, do you fish from boats piers or beach, good helpful people here Marcos, enjoy, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.

Hi Don!

All my reels are spinners (Penns SS , Shimanos Baitrunners and Stradics and Daiwas BG).
I Mostly do salt water surfishing in Virginia Beach, Ocean city and the Chesapeake.
Once a year I go to Brazil, where I was born and do some fishing down there too.
Regards

foakes

Welcome aboard, Marcos!

Thank You for introducing yourself!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,, ;D

George6308

Welcome from Philadelphia home of the cheese steak.

Alto Mare

Hello Marcos, welcome!
My boat is on the northeastern side of the Chesapeake.
What happened to the crabs this year?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

1badf350

Welcome! I am from Maryland too. Gaithersburg
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

BrettS

Catch a big one.

biggiesmalls

Hi Marcos,
Whereabouts in Maryland are you from? I'm originally from La Plata.
good to have you
Drew

happyhooker

Greetings. Marcos, from Minnesota.

Frank

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain