Hello from Guayaquil Ecuador

Started by Pezcarrete Reparaciones, August 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pezcarrete Reparaciones

Hi

I'm LUIS=Pezcarrete reparaciones.

So happy to be a member hopefully to gain and share knowledge and fish pictures.

Bryan Young

Welcome Luis. You must the the first for your area.  Whoo Hoo :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Pezcarrete Reparaciones

Thanks for the Welcome

I'm trying to post pictures but for some reason I can't.

Gfish

Welcome aboard, Luis. Guayaquil, I've heard a that city, is that your capitol?
When you post, there should be an "Additional Options" below the rectangle where the text of your post goes. Tap on that. I use an I-Pad, so I gotta then tap on "Photo Library" to post 4 pictures maximum, at a time. Let us know if any problems...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: Pezcarrete Reparaciones on August 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
Hi

I'm LUIS=Pezcarrete reparaciones.

So happy to be a member hopefully to gain and share knowledge and fish pictures.

saludos Luis,

desde Baja, Mexico
The Baja Guy

scrinch

conchydong

Hi Luis, Ecuador has always been a place of interest to me. A lot of Americans seem to retire there for various reasons. I have seen a lot of documentaries on the Galapagos Islands that were awesome and I am sure other places have great fishing and wildlife. I am sure you will share some photographs of your lovely country and fishing expeditions.

Welcome to the family.

Scott

Donnyboat

Welcome luis, from sunny Western Australia, I am possibly jumping the gun here, as your trying to post picture, that something I cant get my computer to do, I have been advised several times, but my computer wont follow the prom, anyway, were do you fish mostly, & what gear do you have, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Pezcarrete Reparaciones

Thanks y'all !

Guayaquil is the biggest city in Ecuador and the economic capital of the country. We have one of the biggest ports in the country.
We have tropical weather half of the year and cool fresh at nights the other half. Surrounded of freshwater rivers to one side and the Gulf of Guayaquil to the other. The Gulf  is a huge estuary of brackish water .
Many species Snook snapper Corvina Grouper and more.  

We are also located 45 minutes driving distance from the nearest beach and 2 hours to Salinas one of the biggest beach towns  with Yacht clubs and lots of tourism.

I mostly fish saltwater, inshore trolling, casting from structures and in saltwater canals I bit of offshore fishing too.

I wrote a little article with images and maps for an australian  webpage a while ago. http://www.realsreels.com/personal/Luis/LuisPlazaRendonABUfanfromEquador.html

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Hello Luis, welcome from Philadelphia!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Pezcarrete Reparaciones

Some of my offshore fishing Salinas 17 and 18 Billfish tournaments.