beastmaster 30/50

Started by blackmouth, November 01, 2011, 05:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmouth

hi all,
this is my 1st post and i would be very gratefull if anyone can help.i found this link http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=136493
and alan has posted the answer i believe as i have a beastmaster 30/50 2 speed that is covered in the said gooie stuff lol.
i have tried numerous times to call glen paraman on 001 619 628 8187 with no success.i am in scotland.
if anyone has any ideas where i can get the parts it would be very helpfull.thanks cheers fin

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard blackmouth. This is a great site and I'm sure the guys here will be able to help sort your problem out. I hear you are having some great fishing up in Crinan at present for giant skate,better have your drags sorted for those beasties!

blackmouth

hi jigger,thanks for the welcome,yes the skate fishing is great and really tests your tackle.i would be well pleased if i could get this reel fixed as its like new and far too good not to be used.cheers fin

Dawn

The number I have for Glenn is  619-370-8670
Dawn

blackmouth

hi dawn ,you have a pm-
i have managed to contact glenn on the new number and believe he can help.ist class ,really pleased.
the no.i had was his old one so dawn came to the rescue .cheers fin

alantani

welcome!  and thanks for covering that, dawn. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

blackmouth

thanks for the welcome alan,great site and amazed how quickly my problem was solved-just need to get some money now to cover the postage etc  ??? lol