Penn 650ss ball bearing line pick up

Started by kenwahoo, November 03, 2011, 12:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenwahoo

I'm looking for a ball bearing line pick up for my 650ss. Scott's stopped supplying them and the custom Japanese site has closed. Anyone know where I can get one or two and the price. The Japanese one looks very nice.

shelby.hong

H,Ken

Send me the measure or type model of your ball bearing.I can be of help.

1:Double sides shiled or rubber shiled?or open?
2:Total stainless steel?
3:ABEC-5/7?
4:Any more requirement...

In the mean time,you got a pm

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

kenwahoo

thanks but you misunderstand. the older Penn 650ss line pick up are all bush. Someone was selling replacement line pick ups that included ball bearings and this is what I am after. I am not wanting a replacement ball bearing. I need the whole new line pickup.

paal

Probably a stupid question, but would it work to drill/machine the line roller/busing to a proper inner diameter/depth, so that a ball bearing of correct diameter could be fitted inside?

Alto Mare

Quote from: kenwahoo on December 23, 2011, 08:01:05 AM
thanks but you misunderstand. the older Penn 650ss line pick up are all bush. Someone was selling replacement line pick ups that included ball bearings and this is what I am after. I am not wanting a replacement ball bearing. I need the whole new line pickup.

I believe you're better off with the line roller bushing :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.