Me, Ben, Dominick and Jon

Started by alantani, September 17, 2019, 11:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Easy fishing!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

congrats compadres, looks like a great time

Hey Dom, how it feels to fish with a rod you built?
The Baja Guy

scrinch

Looks like a beautiful day to fish!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

looks like a way better day than my day at work and home with a sick kid. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Benni3

Great going guys,,,,,, :D looks like a fantastic trip,,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Thanks for the pics, Dom & Alan, what a nice day, almost to calm ay, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

i got to fish two days in a row!  for day two with dominic, ben and jon, our first stop was my secret ling cod hole.  it was dry the day before, but delivered five ling cod today.  then we ran way south into deep water.  the spot that produced 40 nice rockfish the day before kicked  out only a dozen.  weird.......

Bryan Young

Where's pics of the other two?  Camera shy?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

the two most exciting things were dom's ling and the double that we had on cabezon!  that's why there were only two photos....   :-\

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Gobi King

What depth were you guys fishing in?

Good fishing!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani