AVET Schematics

Started by reel bob, November 09, 2011, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel bob

Anyone out there have a schematic for a AVET pro EX4/01 And a pro EX30/2 ...Can't find or won't print right or wrong schematic for the description...it's always something with those guys  ??? Thanx in advance

Irish Jigger

reel bob

Ah yes the schematic is for the EXW not the EX...AVET is so screwed up I'm always getting wrong parts...

Rare

Does this help? It is giving a different one...with the link pfff I think they are both the same..lol Long day for me!

http://fitness.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/avet_reels/ex_401.html?idRes=12226782

That should be it
http://fitness.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/avet_reels/ex_401.html?idRes=12226782

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

reel bob

Thanx but that isnt going to work either. Page 1 with the schematic is great for the single speed but the parts list is for the 2 speed...Anyone else out there with an accurate schematic...Please

Rare

Alan,

Beside the 2 speed version are both parts interchangeable with one another. What part are you looking for? Come on Alan, call Avet since thet have nothing but love for you there... :-*

reel bob

Called AVET this morning...They don't even have a parts list for the PRO EX4/01 Reel...Go Figure

Keta

Most of the small parts are interchangeable.  Did you talk to Scott at Avet?  He has always been helpful with me.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

reel bob

Yes I talked with Scott and do you know that he got the schematic in question from this website... Go Figure. AVET reels are supposed to be better than sliced bread and they don't even carry schematics that match with the part #. Another thing is that every time I've placed an order there is always a wrong part, and the girls in customer service are rude. So let's get back to my original question...Does anyone have a PRO EX 4/01 parts list, not the 4/02 like everyone has to match the 4/01 schematic??? Thanx Again

Irish Jigger

I think you are flogging a dead horse. If Avet doesn't have the schematics for their reels then I guess nobody has.

Norcal Pescador

Well, that's just wonderful news. :(  I was thinking Avet if I ever get around to buying a smallish two-speed. :-\  Too many companies resting on their laurels any more. >:( 
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Rare

Quote from: reel bob on November 10, 2011, 08:39:18 PM
the girls in customer service are rude.

Yep! Same here about that.

Trust me I feel your pain!

QuoteWhen you are ordering parts & viewing their schematics & you want small parts there is no reason the other person talking to you on the line saying there is no piece like that unless she is sure & has the schematics in front of her. Are you looking at the schematics-28A is optional on the LX 4.6. Over & over...I said the same