alantani

sounds like you should be fine.  it's just a matter of getting the needle/nozzle to stick out far enough. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Mike -
That's the kind I use and it serves me well. I put a 4 inch/10cm pipe nipple on mine then attached Alan's adapter and needle to it. It works like a champ.
Oh, and welcome aboard!!
Cheers,
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

MikeAqua

Thanks Alan and Rob for your replies.  Just about ready to start servicing my own reels now.  I'm a kayak fisherman, so they get wet a lot and need servicing often.

usncporet

All the pics of Alans bench is just wrong! All I have is a small hammer, Bud Light, a screwdriver and assorted pliers.
Sure is fun and relaxing though!

suitekids

Just to let you guys know there are a couple of Snap-On 11/32 wrenches for the eccentric lever screw on a penn 113H for "reel" cheap on Ebay, thought I would pass it along........Dan

sewwhat89

Do you use the torque settings on the cordless screwdriver?  All I can get around here is a Craftsman with 27 in.lbs. but no clutch. 

alantani

i use the lightest setting for small screws like the ones on the left side plate of the ambassaduers.  it works great!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dave Bentley

I just stumbled across this.
Ozito Cordless Screw driver SDR-036.

6 settings on the clutch, reversable, led light to the tip.
and, at the press of a button it converts from the handle at 90 degrees to the drive head to 180 degrees.

and..... a 3 Year replacement warranty all for the grand price of, would you believe a smidgeon under $30.00 AUS

Sure beats using an 18 volt battery drill.
Only believe that which you know to be true.

saltydog

Found these diamond grinding bits at Harbor freight today for $7.99 and looks like a full selection for mods.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

bluefish69

Do these grinding bits fit in a dremel?
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

misanthrope

Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth it brings.
-Unknown

saltydog

Yes they are for a Dremel,they work in mine.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

bluefish69

OH Boy

New toys will coming soon
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

maybe you can add this one, a ball hammer. i use this hammer to reshape belleville washers. also various sizes of socket wrenches.

Kayaker

I went to two Home Depots, Ace Hardware, and Harborfreight, none had this gun with the nozzle, pointing out, they were all pointing up.  HD sold one made by lucas oil.   I went to harbor freight, and found this gun, but it is a big 14Oz. capacity gun, might  be a little clumsy.  Anyone no where to get a small Plews gun like below at a brick n mortar store?  HD online has them, but they are not the same as Alan's.

http://www.harborfreight.com/grease-gun-with-pistol-grip-66664.html