DAM Quick Brochure

Started by Beachmaster, December 31, 2019, 05:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachmaster

Does anyone have this brochure and can take pictures of each page and post them here?

festus

I have it, but it'll be late tonight before I can do it. Most of that is already posted on here, you'll have to search around because I don't remember where it is.

festus

I separated the pics and adjusted color levels so they're slightly more legible.  There were other pages in the brochure that weren't really that relevant, and I omitted the schematic since it's already on here.  https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=17901.0

festus

More.

festus

These features apply to all N series except the 550N which doesn't have the pop-off spool.

Beachmaster

Thanks Festus!  On that first picture, with the line and capacity for each reel...what is the numbers that appear like such number/number  there is a glare and I can't see it.  Which number is yards, number before the "/" or after the "/" ?  Also, was there a page or two towards the back of the book that talks about the intended use for each reel?   For example:  440N "light saltwater/inshore  550N "saltwater..."

festus

Quote from: Beachmaster on January 03, 2020, 05:42:38 AM
Thanks Festus!  On that first picture, with the line and capacity for each reel...what is the numbers that appear like such number/number  there is a glare and I can't see it.  Which number is yards, number before the "/" or after the "/" ?  Also, was there a page or two towards the back of the book that talks about the intended use for each reel?   For example:  440N "light saltwater/inshore  550N "saltwater..."
The number in front of the forward slash / is line capacity with smaller capacity spool.  The number after the forward slash / is line capacity with the larger capacity spool.  These are listed in yards.

The glared numbers for the 110N are:

2 lb capacity is 160/427    4 lb capacity is 77/209    6 lb capacity is 55/143    8 lb capacity is 40/110 

That page you mentioned about intended use has a red background and I couldn't get a picture plain enough to print.  But it lists:

110N ultralight
220N all freshwater, light saltwater.
330N  heavy duty freshwater such as muskie, steelhead, coho, light saltwater such as bonefish
331N same as 330N
440N extra heavy freshwater, light and medium saltwater.
441 same as 440N
550N  heavy duty saltwater

Beachmaster

Excellent! That's exactly what I was after, thanks!