abu garcia 6500c syncro needs.

Started by minnowmaster, November 22, 2011, 08:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnowmaster

Hey dawn i need price for the drag washer for my reel the 6500c syncro. Dont see it on your website.many thanks.zip code is 78408 TX

Dawn

Dawn

minnowmaster

great stuff when can we get them maild out?

Dawn

Dawn

minnowmaster

called Dawn today about drags super friendly she remember my question are reel from the post on nov 22nd said shes sending them out today will do a rebuild once i get them small christmas gift to myself.will post phots for you guys.

Thanks for the help Dawn this reel needs them.

Dawn

Hey Jonathan
I just noticed on my list that there is a 6500C Synchro that would be 1987 or older, and a 1995 model.  They both have the same washer in the gear, but the one under is different.  If you can let me know which one you have, that would be great, if I don't hear from you pretty quick, I will just put them both in there and you can choose the right one.

Dawn
Dawn

minnowmaster

hey Dawn just saw you message not sure with model it is reel foot number is 89-0 89-90
if that helps.

Dawn

No problem, I sent you both so there was no hold up.

Dawn
Dawn

minnowmaster

and that why you ask anybody whats the biggest name in the drag game they'll say SMOOOTH DRAG with all the Csutomer Service to back it... gonna get a sticker made for the car to show my support...and i havent received them yet or even used them.
          thanks a million Dawn.

minnowmaster

called the wife on lunch...just got married yesterday ...poor thing shes sick at home with the baby..and she tell santa made a delivery already a smooooth one thank for the fast service Dawn will post picks soon.

minnowmaster

correction they came in yesterday thank again Dawn

minnowmaster

installed in 5 mins hope to test them this weekend on a bull red or 6.

Dawn

Congratulations on the marriage!  Keep us posted on the reel progress.

Dawn