Man Room floor art project.

Started by Steve-O, November 23, 2011, 05:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve-O

Just about done. Kinda hard to photograph. I lift my camera, rest it against the ceiling and guess at the angle to capture the entire piece. Gotta a couple of nice shots of the top of my head.  :o Good thing I can't see it otherwise I'd be a Bosley hair transplant customer REAL soon. ;D

Dominick

Good-O, Steve-O:  Great result and very clever.  You just gave me an idea on how to cover the oil stains in my garage ;D.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

That looks awesome, Steve. I would put a sign on the wall  "no food and beverages allowed" if I were you. You don't need anyone spilling wine or beer on that Masterpiece ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 02, 2011, 11:52:25 PM
That looks awesome, Steve. I would put a sign on the wall  "no food and beverages allowed" if I were you. You don't need anyone spilling wine or beer on that Masterpiece ;).
Hey Sal:  I resemble that remark.  What's wrong with a little wine?   :P Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Food and drink?  no worries...... I walk on it,  roll my chair on it and just dripped a squiggle of blue marine grease on the top salmon. The acrylic paint is fairly durable and I planned for touch ups and natural wear and tear ageing.

It's been rewarding to do. Thanks for the compliments.

kamuwela

defanition of work of art = man room floor art project. awesome my friend
                                               aloha
                                               kamu

broadway

Great Job Steve... A little wear and tear might make it look even better... if that's possible!
Congrats on the great outcome,
Dom

Dominick

Steve-O:  We haven't heard from you in a while, so I thought I would post a link to my latest project.  This is where I work on my reels.   ;).  If you move your curser around you can find my work bench.  Dominick
http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html

Jimmer

The walls and ceiling are probably a little nicer but I like Steve-O's floor better!
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Thanks Justin.  Haven't heard from Steve-O.  I bet he's out fishing or into another super project.  Dominick

Dawn

That's really cool.  Definitely nobody else has one   ;D
Dawn