Happy thanksgiving day for you all.

Started by shelby.hong, November 24, 2011, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby.hong

Dear all.

This is shelby from china.isutami.I am so glad to join you here and wish you all a happy thanksgiving for you and your family.
Hope to get along well with you all. :)

Happy thanksgiving day for you all!!!! ;)
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

kamuwela

aloha and welcome to alan's place. dont worry  am possitive you will get along with everyone here. we are like one big family. thanks for joing us.                                                   
                                                                aloha
                                                                 kamu

Panama

Welcome and thanks for the good wishes.
Anthony
Get on the water, Man!!!

Nessie Hunter

Thank you Shelby.....

Very thoughtful of you to extend those good wishes to us..   

I know its only an American Holiday, but one of our favorites.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

shelby.hong

yeah,cuz a lot of our customers are from USA,some of my colleagues are having a business tour in America.what a pity that i can not enjoy the turkey day with them.The festival must be very interesting~ :)
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on November 24, 2011, 07:40:18 PM
Thank you Shelby.....

Very thoughtful of you to extend those good wishes to us..  

I know its only an American Holiday, but one of our favorites.
Actually, our Canadian neighbors also celebrate it, just on a different day (the same day as Columbus Day in the US), per Wikipedia " Thanksgiving  or Thanksgiving Day (Canadian French: Jour de l'Action de grĂ¢ce), occurring on the second Monday in October (since 1957), is an annual Canadian holiday to give thanks at the close of the harvest season."

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson