New lease on life

Started by Maxed Out, April 07, 2020, 05:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Bought an Accurate 113H from Randy and decided it was time for this 20+ year old accurate 113H conversion to get a bit of a facelift. Pretty straight forward. Out with the standard width frame/spool, and in with a new yts kit. So easy even I can do it !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Hardy Boy

Looking good and capable !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Vintage Offshore Tackle

xjchad

Looks bad in black brother! Beautiful reel!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Alto Mare

The best looking reel yet! I had no idea black would look so good with your kits.

Very nice!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Looks perfect. What are your plans with the accurate frame and spool?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Maxed Out

Quote from: Ron Jones on April 07, 2020, 06:43:14 PM
Looks perfect. What are your plans with the accurate frame and spool?
The Man

Hello Chief, sorry to report the frame/spool is already gone to new home
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Ron Jones

Cool,
Hope it will see some use.
I'm going through my camping kit today, just hoping...
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

CooldadE

You were right Ted, your kits look great with the ol school Accurate plates. I just received my silver kit today. I've had a nice set of silver plates stashed away along with all the upgraded parts needed to assemble (less spool)...  Any nice YTS spools floating around in need of a good home  ???  I'm your huckleberry...
Thanks again Ted ! I know I was late to the party with these kits... I'm just glad I wasn't to late...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...