Trying to Del with the Devil.. yep, thats another side of my town in Baja, Mx

Started by steelfish, April 10, 2020, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

check the next video and you will know the natural conditions we have here in this part of Baja, that video was filmed in place around 30 minutes from my town (time driving to the mountains but almost infront of my town, 30 minutes driving and few more walking to the sides of the mountains.
if the video is considered agains the 12yo rule Im ok if you want to delete it but you can see it on discovery channel on open TV

PS: the lady that got lost in the mountains which the talked about in the starting minutes, was actually godmother/sponsor of baptism of a coworker and was true story, I actually have to sign some permits papers for my co-worker to skip work for 2 days and participate in the seach for his godmother which was and still havent found.
The Baja Guy

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rocket Dog

Keta

The woman that diapered was also a friend of Mary's friend in San Felipe.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

sorry for that

Google

Naked and Afraid S11E17 Trying To Deal With The Devil 

and watch it on youtube
The Baja Guy

steelfish

were you guys be able to find the video?
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

Alex: I heard that they have stopped alcohol sales on the Baja ...................... is that true. Sorry not on topic.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

steelfish

Quote from: Hardy Boy on April 12, 2020, 12:32:17 AM
Alex: I heard that they have stopped alcohol sales on the Baja ...................... is that true. Sorry not on topic.
Cheers:
Todd

yep..
thats not an Essential activity so, Beer factories and distribution were stopped. 2 weeks ago.
good thing Im not a beer guy

The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

Wow ! A week ago I said that I would not mind self isolating in the Baja but now ..................... I will wait until things improve !! ;D

Take care:

Todd
Todd

Lunker Larry

You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

steelfish

The Baja Guy

SoCalAngler

Quote from: Hardy Boy on April 12, 2020, 02:46:10 AM
Wow ! A week ago I said that I would not mind self isolating in the Baja but now ..................... I will wait until things improve !! ;D

Take care:

Todd

I can't even get to my place in Loreto, no boarder crossings either way, unless it is critical to business or life saving. The first plane out I may be on it.

I just hope all of my friends are safe and their families too.