Main Menu

Hi All

Started by Hff, December 06, 2011, 04:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hff

Gday from Sydney!

I've been reading this forum a bit, and decided that I should join! I love my fishing, and love dissembling/reassembling my reels (I cant help myself).

-Laurence

alantani

welcome.  my mother is actually headed your way on a vacation.  a bunch of ladies from church wanted to go on a vacation to new zealand, tasmania and australia.  their husbands (including my father) all said no, so they all left with 3 weeks worth of food in the frig and freezer and instructions on feeding the dogs.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Laurence, from Northern California. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

kamuwela

aloha from hawaii laurence.

Bryan Young

Hi Laurence,

I've always wanted to go and visit your homeland.  If you have anything to share and contribute, please feel free to do so.  We are all here share and learn from each other.

Aloha,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nessie Hunter

Down Under. 
I always like that term for some reason, just sounds cool I guess..

Welcome Laurence..... 
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

redsetta

G'day Laurence and welcome aboard.
You'll find a few kiwis and 'roos on here, and lots of expertise.
My wife and I lived in Sydney for five years and loved it - even became official Ockers on Australia Day, and had a beer and a pie with the mayor of Randwick. ;D
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Hff

Thanks all for the warm welcomes!

Alto Mare

And a warm welcome from me too, Hff.
Sal from Pennsylvania
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Paleoreelist

Welcome Laurence,
Ron UK.
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.