Srings lings and more

Started by Hardy Boy, June 15, 2020, 04:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

I like it when guys you fix reels for want to get in some fun fishing while getting ready for their guiding season. Headed out with a buddy and one of his guides in one boat and his kids ( Son is guide qualified; young adults really) and their boy/ girl friends in another. Nice weather, started out with springs , not a hot bite but a steady pick, three hours later six in the tub for each boats with our six being 15 to 22 lbs and several missed bites and one that a sea lion stole. Off for bottom fish where we picked up four nice lings with one of mine being 28 lbs, a few rockfish etc. My buddy now has a start on his winter fish and I'm having fresh fish for dinner all week ! This was all covid friendly as its one family group and mine so our social bubble was OK. Some pictures:

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Hardy Boy

Love those teeth !!
Todd

Dominick

Hey Todd, did you have any bait on that lure (swim bait)?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Hardy Boy

No bait for the lings on that 14 oz mega bite swim jig.

Todd
Todd

Brewcrafter

gstours

Great day for the family,  and thanks for the pictures,  you're lucky to have your king salmon open,  we don't,  except around hatcherys 60 miles away.   But I hate the city, and always feel better at my home.
   Thanks for sharing.🎣🚣‍♀️

scrinch

Looks like a great day fishing, Todd!

ldoret94

Way to go Todd! Weather looks like it was pretty nice as well

Hardy Boy

Nice day for sure; but when the Canadian still has the sweater on ..................... the California boys would be bundled up !! ...................... Alan, Ben and Mike looked like they were ice fishing in the Arctic last summer !! :D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Donnyboat

Nice day out Todd, thanks for taking us along. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gobi King

Great fishery, wow, limit of kings in couple of hours, nice!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan