Right in my drive way.

Started by gstours, August 26, 2020, 03:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

I guess these animals have no respect?   Butt I,m glad not to have a confrontation.  Thanks for watching.
   Yes, this has nothing to do with fishing,  🏌️‍♂️😲

David Hall

I guess they don't always do it in the woods?

oc1

Tiddlerbasher

Dominick

And it was only a few feet from the outhouse.  The nerve...  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Wompus Cat

Some say Bears Don't give a Crap about Humans but that there is proof positive. :o
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Mandelstam

I guess the only proper way to respond is to go and do the same to them out in the bush and call it even.
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

reelrepair123

maybe a good luck offering on your next hali  butt  fishing trip.    harryk

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Mandelstam on August 26, 2020, 04:19:19 PM
I guess the only proper way to respond is to go and do the same to them out in the bush and call it even.

Probably gonna take a couple of trips.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Ron Jones

You don't know what that is made of, there could be some salmon in there, then it would be about fishing! :)

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hardy Boy

I get them in the back yard all the time; especially this time year with the berries all out. Not fun to hit with the weed eater !!!  ;D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

gstours

Hit with the weed eater? >:(. That takes the cake 🎂,  pun intended!   

Mandelstam

Quote from: Hardy Boy on August 26, 2020, 04:51:25 PM
I get them in the back yard all the time; especially this time year with the berries all out. Not fun to hit with the weed eater !!!  ;D

Cheers:

Todd

A guy told me once he used to work extra with lanscaping for the city when he was younger and sometimes they had to go over big meadows and fields with those big weed eaters. Hot summer days. And once in a while they hit a full dog poop bag that had been lying fermenting in the sun for a few weeks. And they usually just had like the mesh visors on...
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Hardy Boy

The other bad one to hit with the weed wacker is the banana slugs as they are very big and juicy!! I'm sure that Gary has those also where he lives. Not everyone has got to experience a 10 inch slug splatter to the face !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd