Wa-Hooo!

Started by Aiala, November 26, 2020, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Returned yesterday from my ROYAL STAR 11-day Island Tackle trip. Great weather (lucky), good eats (standard), fantastic crew (as always). Fish-wise, I managed to score several bruiser Alijos YTs, a limit of small-but-numerous YFTs, assorted bottom-grabbers, and my real prize, this 71-lb beast I was lucky enough to troll up:

Of course, I can't wait to get back out there next year. For now, I wish the entire Ohana a very Happy (if unusual) Thanksgiving!  :D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

WTG, Wa-Hooo indeed!  What were you dragging?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

Quote from: MarkT on November 26, 2020, 06:58:29 PM
WTG, Wa-Hooo indeed!  What were you dragging?

It was the boat rod, Mark, but I believe we were mostly using various rainbow-colored Nomads. If not, it could've been a green tiger-striped Marauder... those were getting slammed, too.  :)

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

The guy trolling next to me in the middle of the the spread got a 70# on my last trip using a boat rod with an Orange Mac DTX 200.  All 3 of my 'hoo came on green bombs.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sciaenops

That is a beast. Enjoy the eats & congrats

Keith

Hardy Boy

Great fish.......................... good job !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Congratulations Aiala.  My biggest Hoo was about 1 1/2 lbs.  Still looking for a big one.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Swami805

Beautiful fish, nice one!  Sounds like you had a great trip!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations on the beautiful fish Lannie, and happy Thanksgiving to you too.

ReelFishingProblems

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Sharkb8

Congratulations well done nice fish .

KIM